- 18.01.2017 Roterande rörugnar för värmebehandling av pulver och granulat i väteatmosfärt
- 22.12.2016 Substitution för produkter av aluminiumsilikatull inom industriugnsbyggnaden (engelska)
- 27.07.2016 Värmebehandling i den additiva tillverkningen (engelska)
- 16.11.2015 Framgångsrik mässa: CERAMITEC (München); Presentation av de nya produktsortimenten
- 26.08.2015 En ny generation av laboratorieugnar för 3000 °C
- 29.06.2015 Framgångsrika mässor: ACHEMA (Frankfurt), Le Bourget (Paris), GIFA (Düsseldorf) Vi presenterar våra nya produktsortiment
- 08.06.2015 Additive Manufacturing, 3D-tryck
- 08.06.2015 Presentationen av det nya Dental produktsortimentet på IDS 2015 i Köln var mycket lyckad
Successful Exhibitions ACHEMA/Frankfurt, Le Bourget/Paris and GIFA/Düsseldorf; Introduction of New Product Ranges
NABERTHERM has presented at the world's largest laboratory exhibition ACHEMA in Frankfurt for the first time the new range of laboratory furnaces. Besides the very attractive design, the various furnace families convince with groundbreaking technical innovations.
As an exhibition highlight, the new controller generation was presented first time. It convinces with easy operation, advanced documentation features, the multilingual display and many other technical highlights.
A major focus of the fair this year was the "Additive Manufacturing" as manufacturing processes for small series components in aviation. Nabertherm presented the modern heat treatment furnaces for stress relieving or curing of printed components made of plastics, aluminum, titanium or steel.
Besides chamber dryers, certain applications can be carried out in gas-supply boxes under argon or nitrogen gas as simple alternative to gas-tight retort furnaces. Of course, Nabertherm also offers technologically sophisticated furnace plants for working under protective or reaction gases or in vacuum.
These furnaces – besides many other models - can also be upgraded according to the AMS 2750E pyrometry norm and are therefore suitable for aerospace customers with the high standards for a safe process monitoring and documentation.
In addition to the wide range of furnaces for melting, decoring, for the heat treatment of metals and drying, Nabertherm has presented the series the new furnace family NBCL.
These furnaces are useful for the thermal cleaning of parts. Examples are thermal cleaning of electric motors, painted surfaces of steel parts, nozzles of plastic injection molding machine or the coring of castings. The furnaces are gas fired and feature an integrated thermal afterburning, which is also gas fired. By preset low-oxygen or reducing atmosphere in the furnace, a local self-ignition on the workpiece is effectively avoided to prevent damage due to overheating. The exhaust gases are guided out of the furnace chamber in the thermal post-combustion, where they are combusted. Depending on the nature of the exhaust gases is a residue-free implementation possible.