- 16.11.2015 Framgångsrik mässa: CERAMITEC (München); Presentation av de nya produktsortimenten
- 26.08.2015 En ny generation av laboratorieugnar för 3000 °C
- 29.06.2015 Framgångsrika mässor: ACHEMA (Frankfurt), Le Bourget (Paris), GIFA (Düsseldorf) Vi presenterar våra nya produktsortiment
- 08.06.2015 Additive Manufacturing, 3D-tryck
- 08.06.2015 Presentationen av det nya Dental produktsortimentet på IDS 2015 i Köln var mycket lyckad
Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
Additive manufacturing allows for the direct conversion of design construction files fully functional objects. With 3D-printing objects from sand, glass, metals or plastic are built-up in layers until they have reached their final shape.
In many cases, these objects must be heat treated after printing. Nabertherm offers solutions from binder curing for conservation of the green strength up to vacuum furnaces in which the objects of metal are sintered, infiltrated and tempered.
A good example for products from additive manufacturing are molds for small series of investment casting. For the investment casting process, Nabertherm also provides for various heat treatment solutions for the preheating of manufactured forms prior to casting and for the subsequent dewaxing of the molds.